- Responsible for acting as a link between customers and merchants. Assists with complaints, reservations, cancellations, and other queries.
- Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Interact with the customers via Inbound & outbound telephone calls to provide information and assistance.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Process and reply to inquiries about products and services.
- Record customer interactions, details of inquiries, complaints or comments as well as actions taken.
- Use computer system to track, gather information and or troubleshoot customer issues.
- Resolves customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively. Mode of Interaction-
- Voice/Non-Voice/Email/Chat Domestic Calls.
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- Education background – any UG degree
- Language – Tamil & English
Salary – Up to 3lakh/annum
Location – Chennai
Mail your updated resume to email@example.com